Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Some images from my trip to Houston!

Sorry these are so out of order!

 Sierra with the pot man.
 My favorite picture of Anna, sorry it's so green though...I really need to fix it.
 Sadie, Sierra and Audrey on the fairy island.


 Emma's rolling baby idea!
Avery as a bear or chipmunk
 I made Katie into a fairy! Thanks Emma for taking the picture!
 This was the best, Storie wanted some money so we made a deal with her...We could take her picture for an hour straight and then she would get her dollar! She didn't find us funny but after about 2 minutes mom gave in and Storie got her money!
 She's awesome!
I just love this kid!
 Grandpas and granddaughters are so dang cute!
 I love these next four...



 Twins.
 I think she was suppose to be a bird...
 He sure does love having his picture taken :)...
Up to bat.

2 comments:

Teresa said...

You did great catching some of the "moments". So GLAD you came down to Texas to visit, that was so fun! Are you the favorite aunt now?

Tonia said...

She is the favorite aunt and Anna is wearing MY hat!